- Your responses will be kept confidential and will not be shared in a disaggregated way with anyone inside or outside your organization.
- Responses will never be shared in an individually identifiable way.
- Organization-level responses will not be used for any evaluative purpose.
- Aggregated responses may be used by McKinsey & Company for benchmarking analyses while preserving individual and organizational confidentiality.
- Respondent e-mails will not be used for any purpose other than that related to your organization's use of the OCAT, with the exception of the lead organizer.
- If you are the lead OCAT organizer, we may e-mail you from time to time with OCAT-related news.
- The OCAT should not be changed, adapted, or administered independently of this web tool without the written permission from McKinsey & Company.