How to take the OCAT: Complete
OCAT involves a survey that asks the user to assess the organization on a continuum of "one" to "four", where each number corresponds to a description that scores the organization's current capacity around the seven dimensions. A sample is below:
How to take the OCAT: Generate output
How to take the OCAT: Hold debrief conversation
Prior to holding debrief conversation, it is important that everyone prepares for the discussion.
- Observe pre-debrief reflection period.
- Use the pre-debrief reflection guide that is provided.
- Agree on debrief meeting objectives.
- Develop meeting agenda.
During the debrief session
- Discuss overarching themes.
- Delve deeper into strengths.
- Conduct group reflection on problem areas and opportunities to improve.
- Review areas with least consensus to align perspectives.
- Determine actionable post-debrief goals and owners to drive priority initiatives.
- Synthesize meeting takeaways and next steps.